My good buddy Skamama had a fun contest over at her blog where she posted 10 things about her, 9 of which were true. I'm going to do the same thing. Your job, dear readers, is to put down your bottle of Blue Nun and try to figure out which statement is a falsehood. Leave your answer in the comments. I'll do a random drawing of those who guess correctly. If no one is correct I'll do a random drawing of everyone in the comments. Good luck! You have until next Sunday (20 July).
If only one person guesses correctly, I'll also crochet them a hat!
Anyway, here we go:
1. After all these years, I am still in pursuit of the perfect shade of red lipstick.
2. I received speech therapy as a child.
3. I couldn't figure out how to roll my tongue until I was almost in high school.
4. I LOVE hot sauce and prefer my picante foods to be REALLY hot. The only person who can tolerate more heat than I can is my dad.
5. I hate touching tennis balls!
6. I decided to go vegetarian on a whim whilst eavesdropping on two girls in the bathroom.
7. I appeared on an episode of The Mickey Mouse Club alongside Christina Aguilera.
8. I only have 27 teeth. I had 29 before my wisdom teeth were pulled.
9. My favourite holiday is Halloween. I went trick-or-treating pretty much every year until, some time in college, the people giving out candy started telling me I was too old.
10. Of course, clowns give me the creeps, but Santa Claus gives me the creeps, too.