11 November 2011

11.11.11

Mouldy Travelodge Bed says, "Happy Birthday!"
Many Crabby Returns!
I don't usually make a big deal about my birthday, but it's 11.11.11!  I've been waiting for this birthday since I was a little kid.  I made gingerbread cupcakes from the book Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World -- I added nutmeg, extra ground clove, and black pepper because that is how I roll, yo.  They were delicious.  Beetroot really wanted to blow out the candle and started crying after I blew it out, so I lit it again and let him blow it out, too.  Raygold didn't care who blew out the candle, he just wanted a wee cake!
Later, Beetroot presented me with a keychain (my keychain) wrapped in a toilet roll.  What a great birthday present!  I was overwhelmed by his generosity. 

I'm laughing because my son is crying for his turn to blow
out the candle.  Moms these days.  Sheesh.

Sleeping Children.  The best birthday present ever.

4 comments:

  1. CHLOE! its your birthday!! thanks for sharing those lovely pics :) sending lots of big hugs and kisses from all of us... (and that cupcake sounds fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday from a reader in the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete