|The Crabby Chuckwagon Cafe is Open for Business!|
September is Vegan Mo-Fo this year! I'm currently doing several things at once, including P90X and homeschooling, so I'm asking YOU for help and inspiration, so I can keep the recipes going all month long. Please answer one or more of the following questions either in the comments section here or in an email to me.
- There's a bunch of stuff in your kitchen, but you don't know what to make! Tell me what you have on-hand and maybe I'll come up with something! (This is where the Fiesta Casserole came from.)
- Someone you know has food allergies, is gluten-free,* or is really picky. What can you feed them? Maybe I'll come up with something!
- You like to eat X, but it's not vegan. As long as X is not meringue -- I have yet to perfect a vegan alternative to whipped egg-whites -- maybe I'll come up with something!
- I just bought 8kg of adzuki beans, what can I do with them?
- I can't come up with anything else. Fling some ideas at me!
Meanwhile, you can also look forward to:
- Coconut Fudge Oat Bars!
- One Potato Lentil Soup!
- Learning how to make your own nut butter and/or nut-free sunflower seed butter!
- Another birth story, featuring my recipe for Crabby Trail Mix!
- Stuffing Waffles!
- Gluten-free Cornbread Stuffing!
- Pasta, Barley, or Brown Rice Salad!
- Lots of things featuring adzuki beans because I just bought 8kg of them!
- Exclamation points!
- ...And more!
* Yes, I know gluten-free people often do it for allergy reasons. Anyway, I'm not gluten-free, but tons of my friends are and I like to mix it up with my grains and not just eat wheat all the time. :D
|This is just a random photo of my father-in-law and has nothing to do with Vegan Mo-Fo.|